Postby feltrough » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:02 pm

HardcoreNick wrote:hmm

so lets pay her tickets :)
Alexxa Vice - Monika Fox - Alicia Trece - Jolee Love
0% Pussy acolyte

HardcoreNick

Re: Kristina Grace

Postby HardcoreNick » Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:56 pm

Yeah it's a bummer we don't have her just for that. She is definitely top for her age with that body and face.
But I wonder isn't the scene payment worth the trip? Or don't Studios pay the tickets ?

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:48 pm

I would love to see much more of Kristina Grace working at a studio like GIO studios.

HardcoreNick

Postby HardcoreNick » Fri May 10, 2024 6:06 pm

Bring her back somehow!

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Fri May 10, 2024 11:53 pm

HardcoreNick wrote:Bring her back somehow!

Hell yeah!!!

HardcoreNick

Postby HardcoreNick » Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:24 am

Ffs lets pay her tickets. I'm willing if its a rougher gangbang, like Rimming, Manhandling, Face Slapping, Spitting, Mouth Stretching and stuff.

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:36 am

HardcoreNick wrote:But I wonder isn't the scene payment worth the trip? Or don't Studios pay the tickets ?

Flight tickets got extremely expensive since Russian girls have to fly to EU via Istanbul or Dubai. Studio will pay tickets if they are sure they can shoot and sell enough scenes with the given girl.
I'd have to check the Kristina Grace sales first...

But if she really wanna work she could also pay the flight ticket herself if she'd be sure to get 7-10 DAP scenes in Prague.
ex-Eurobabeforum DAPlist responsible - PM contact: dap-a@seznam.cz
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:41 am

add:
Basically it's a question of will and opportunities for the Russian girls now since DAP fees in Russia went down 3-5 times. Working in Russia doesnt pay anymore, but girls need money to pay flight tickets and accommodation in Prague. Scenes will pay for it, but fees are usually payed with a delay. Thus understandable Kristina Grace is waiting for a studio to pay her trip expenses. Studios in turn have to calculate how good she'll really sell.
TWO DAP SCENES PER DAY! - More true fast balls deep DAP! More 0% pussy! - Dress them to fuck and pop their eyes - Heels on! No condoms!!! - Lets lets get a GONZO non-vanilla successor!!!

xxxVIPERxxx
Veteran Member

Postby xxxVIPERxxx » Sun Jun 02, 2024 11:36 am

HardcoreNick wrote:Ffs lets pay her tickets. I'm willing if its a rougher gangbang, like Rimming, Manhandling, Face Slapping, Spitting, Mouth Stretching and stuff.

If she comes back to GIO studios, it will be exactly that which they will request from her to perform.
It also depends on what she is willing to do, and the total package being offered to her for what she is performing.

dap-addict
Veteran Member

Postby dap-addict » Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:14 pm

HardcoreNick wrote:Ffs lets pay her tickets. I'm willing if it's a rougher gangbang, like Rimming, Manhandling, Face Slapping, Spitting, Mouth Stretching and stuff.

HardcoreNick, if you are really serious and willing to pay 1450$ for Kristina's airfare to Prague let me know - or contact GIO studio directly.

You may also wanna pay her ticket to São Paulo, but its even more expensive, its even a longer trip for her and fees are way lower, thus she'd prefer to work in Prague I guess.

Anyway, shots you wish can be arranged, nopro!

Previous

Return to Models